Elementary School Summer Camps
We are excited to be a part of the Richland School District One Summer Soar program.
Registration is available for both Richland One and NON-Richland One students
Our Summer Coding Camp will be available to Girls and BOYS! Coding Camp is for a duration of one (1) week (Monday - Thursday).
JUNE 11 - JUNE 14, 2018
Theme: Think Like A Programmer: Code Your Own Music Video
Location: Bradley Elementary
3032 Pine Belt Rd
Columbia, SC 29204
Grade: 4th & 5th (current or rising)
Monday - Thursday; 9am-12pm
Campers will learn computer programming (coding) through a fun and interactive series of lessons created by Google CS-First. We will use the “Music & Sound” theme from Google to teach Scratch programming scripts that allow campers to play musical notes and create a music video.
ALL DAY CAMP OPPORTUNITIES: Elementary Schools have additional programs available for Early Bird and Extended Day Camps. See registration form for the individual location for details and links.
- Maximum students per camp location: 15
- If a minimum camp size of 10 students at a particular location is not met, Webgyrlz Code has the right to cancel camp at that location.
- If a camp is cancelled, parent/guardian can choose to attend another location where there is available space, or request a refund (see terms of refund below)
- In the event that space is available at another location but a parent/guardian chooses NOT to send their child to that location, a $10 refund processing fee will be deducted from the camp registration refund.
- In the event there are no available spaces at ANY location in Richoland School District One for the week of the registered coding camp, a full refund will be issued.
- Online payment availble through website, or you may mail a check with your Summer camp fee to: Webgyrlz Code, PO Box 291916, Columbia, SC 29229.